1. First dip in the pool for the season, it felt amazing!
2. My go-to decaf Americano and an updated blog at my favorite coffee shop Frothy Monkey
3. Found a sign of spring in our backyard! (I know they're weeds but reminds me of the Swedish flower tussilago)
4. Got licked to death by the ultimate snuggler Max, he has great timing (when you are feeling blue)
5. Diy halo highlighting on myself, it took me 3 times to get it somewhat right! A tip; don't do it yourself if you have dyed your hair previously... Youtube makes everything look so easy!
6. Got crafty and got my sewing on finally. Coffee and homemade (lowcarb, gluten-sugar free) snicker doodle cookie to keep the flame going
Have a nice weekend everyone! Tonight my dear friend Brittani, her husband Jeremi and their precious girl Eisley is coming over, so fun! We are firing up the grill, its GREAT outside!
All images Copyright ©Celi Mosley Media, 2013